WHY HIRE THE R&R TEAM TO HELP YOU BUY A HOME?
Here are some of the reasons The R&R Team has helped hundreds of buyers succeed over the years in buying their homes and can help you succeed too:
- We are an EXPERIENCED and PROVEN FULL-SERVICE Team; we have successfully closed over 600 transactions for sellers and buyers (more than $210 million in sales volume) throughout Northern Virginia in the past 19+ years.
- We will use our more than 19 years of proven experience assisting the buyer every step of the way from start to finish.
- You will receive some cash-back assistance at closing. See other advantages at this link.
- From the very start, we assist the buyer in preparing to make a purchase, including listing or renting out a current home if needed, getting mortgage pre-approved, and focusing their search criteria.
- We provide MLS auto-email searches that meets the buyer’s criteria for the buyer to review current listings on a continuing basis and also provide access to our Northern Virginia Dream Homes search site so the buyer can do their own custom searches of all available MLS active listings, if they wish.
- We coordinate and accompany the buyer on all buyer requested property viewings, provide a detailed advanced showing plan and follow-up as needed on all property viewings.
- For all properties of significant interest to the buyer, we complete a quick-look pricing analysis using comparable properties and provide the results with recommendations to support a winning purchase strategy should the buyer wish to proceed to make a contract offer. (NOTE: The R&R Team has an experienced graduate research analyst on the Team to assist with property pricing. No other real estate entity in the local area has an analyst with such experience and standing).
- We prepare all contractual and other documentation for buyer execution (use email/DocuSign for signing).
- Once under contract, we develop a contract milestones tracking sheet, take the lead for the buyer in monitoring/satisfying these milestones (home/radon inspections, termite inspection, HOA/condo doc review, etc.) and provide recurring milestone updates to ensure successful contract execution.
- Also, once under contract, we will determine how much cash-back assistance we will provide to the buyer based on the buyer agent commission paid by the seller, plus the level of agent effort in the transaction, and will formalize this cash-back assistance in a broker-signed memo to the mortgage and settlement companies.
- We serve as the primary interface with the settlement company, review all documents for closing accuracy/sufficiency, attend settlement with the seller and assist with any post-settlement issues all the way to the finish of the transaction.
If you would appreciate this kind of attention and expertise, then do yourself a favor and call us at 703-625-5586 or send us an email.
The R&R Team, Inc.