The 10 DOs & Do NOTs of The Mortgage Process
(Source: Movement Mortgage)
1. Do NOT apply for new credit of any kind or open new credit accounts
2. DO keep all existing credit card accounts open.
3. Do NOT MAX OUT or overcharge existing credit cards.
4. DO maintain your employment at your current job.
5. Do NOT consolidate debt to one or two cards.
6. DO pay off collections, judgements, or tax liens reported within one year.
7. Do NOT make any large purchases.
8. DO stay current on your existing accounts.
9. Do NOT make any large deposits into any of your accounts.
10. DO call your mortgage loan officer. He or she is there to help you through the mortgage process.
If you have have questions or need assistance, please call 703-625-5586 or send us an email.
The R&R Team, Inc.